måndag 16 juni 2014

The current next game

Just a small tidbit to let you guys know that I've begun work on my next game. It is going to be a sidescrolling action game set in a dystopian future, where you fight a totalitarian government's thugs either with your sword or an assortment of various kinds of firearms. The game is going to be in high resolution with advanced enough animations. Genre-wise it will be a bit like the Megaman Zero-games except with an emphasis on the fights as opposed to platforming, with a dose of Muramasa: The Demon Blade thrown in there, as well as Mirror's Edge as far as the setting goes. Work on the animations has begun so I will hopefully have something to show shortly.

The most important thing for me with this game and where I aim to go with it, is to differentiate my work as much as possible from what I've done before. That is, I really want to do something that is not a retro game, and I think from what I've planned this will hit the mark as far as that is concerned. The game is also going to have a much heavier story component which will be very interesting to implement. The working title for the game is Crimson Sky. Last but not least this will also be a much more unique game as opposed to me earlier works which have all been more or less inspired by other games already in existance.

1 kommentar:

  1. While there are some features only available in the professional versions and licensing like real shadows and organizing to platforms other than desktops and the web, the free version of Unity3D game is more than enough for the learner’s to begin with game development.

    SvaraRadera