onsdag 12 juni 2013

Gameplay all done

Phew!

That's it, finally all of the gameplay in the game is done. The last few weeks really have been good for me inspiration-wise, which has allowed me to get this far in the process in such a short time. As I have mentioned before, only the GUI-parts and everything that takes place in between the levels are left. I made a checklist and a rough estimate which tallied up to a little more than two weeks of work. So far my estimates have been very generous, as I am currently like a month ahead of the initial schedule, but I think this one will be more true to the actual time things will take to complete. And of course that is not counting the music, which really is the only hurdle right now. More updates later when I start sorting out the non-dirty work.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar