onsdag 30 oktober 2013

Mega Man 42 has been released!!!!!11one

Mega Man 42 is out now! Click the below link to begin downloading.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/1g3w5tj4vu9amaa/Mega_Man_42_v1.0_release.zip

I hope you enjoy the game! It's been quite a ride these last seven months working on Mega Man 42. The first three months certainly were the most intense, after that the game hasn't changed too much, but finally finding trustworthy composers for the project was worth a million and the main reason I'm now finally able to release Mega Man 42. Also fine-tuning and improving MM42 based on my own playthroughs and the beta testers' feedback has made all the difference in the world.

I feel absolutely spent now and it's going to be really nice to close the book on this chapter and look forward instead. Eventually I will release a Redux version of Mega Man 42 with improved stage tile graphics, as well as a very hard Nightmare Mode version, but I can't say for sure when that will be. Right now I just want to focus 100 percent on my current game Prometheus.

Speaking of Prometheus I'm going to take the opportunity to write a little about its progress as well. All the graphics for the Erymanthos area have been done, I've also coded all of the enemies. Now what's left to do is to code the boss, the NPC's, the transition from Olympus to Erymanthos and some other minor things like adding a title screen, configurable controls and a save feature. Once that is done I'm also going to go through all the feedback I've received and improve the game based on that. Then, and only then, the second and final demo version will be complete and ready for release.


Props and slops for Mega Man 42:

Props:
- Mike Thal and Dan Butler for coming through and composing the lion's share of the music for the game in a very professional manner. Thank you very much!
- The other composers: Dylan James, Mirthan and Phunk Master Flex
- Sky-Man for coming up with the idea for the game
- The beta testers for your invaluable input: spd12, Alex Goldstone, Kenneth Blaney and cannonballbam
- Capcom and Keiji Inafune for coming up with Mega Man

Slops:
- All of the haters. You know who you are
- Various mean-spirited and immature development team members from other unnamed Mega Man fan games.



Always fighting for everlasting peace,
-Daniel

1 kommentar:

  1. I can't find a website or anything for Dan Butler. Could you give me some info?

    SvaraRadera